The operator of the website chateau-bela.sk/chateau-bela.com is the company Hotel Château Belá, s.r.o., ID: 43999174 , Belá 1, 94 353 Belá , hereinafter referred to as the provider.
The company Hotel Château Belá, Ltd. will be the case mediated, respectively. of the published data on the websites to proceed in compliance with the valid legal regulations of the Slovak law on the protection of personal data.
User consent using data
In order to be able to conclude with the user in the case of a service order or goods purchase contract, the user is obliged to provide the operator with the necessary personal data necessary for the conclusion of this contract.
The user has the right to revoke the processing and storage of personal data at any time.
The Provider may continue to store and process Personal Data if there is a legal obligation to store and process such data.
An operator may use personal data in the form of cookies stored in the user's web browser to improve the service provided or to analyze the results.
The chateau-bela.sk / chateau-bela.com websites are changing and maintained with external service providers. In some cases, providers may also have access to open data. Previously, they are committed to using the data only as instructed and edited and deleted after completing the work.
Hotel Château Belá, Ltd. places great emphasis on the safe use of the Internet and electronic media used for data transmission. However, it urges users to make the most of their security by using the current version of the Internet browser, configuring the security features used to access the account, caution when transmitting data through e-reader media and the Internet.
In case of leakage or theft of personal data, the operator is obliged to inform the Office for Personal Data Protection, within 72 hours of the detection of the leakage.
Explanation of the term "personal data" and its use
According to Article 4 (1) of the GDPR, personal data are any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person ("the person concerned"); identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or a reference to one or more elements specific to physical, physiological, genetic, mental , economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
Personal data is any information relating to a natural person and the operator is capable of using this information to identify a natural person.
Basic personal and identification data
Information needed to conclude and execute a concluded purchase / sales contract
In the case of a one-off sale, the scope of personal data may be reduced to basic personal data.
The user is required to fill in only personal information marked with an asterisk and the description "Required".
Examples of personal information that may be required for specific forms or orders.
Name and surname
Business name of the company / company
Birth or birth date
company address / company address, place of business
Identity of a legal representative or contact person
Cookies stored in the user's web browser
Right to information about stored and processed personal data and the right to delete data, delete an account, modify personal data.
The user is entitled to a listing of his or her personal data that is stored, corrected or deleted by the operator in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
The user has the right to delete his or her account, which has been registered on the website by the user or the provider.
In the case of a request for deletion of personal data, deletion of a user account or modification of the stored personal data, the user can contact the hotel in person, by telephone or by e-mail - contacts
If you are requesting to export or delete personal information, you can contact us by phone at +421 36 7577 600 or by mail to it @ chateau-bela.com
Purpose of the processing and storage of personal data and the length of the retention of personal data
The scope and length of the processing and storage of personal data depends on the purpose of the use of personal data and the legislation.
The Provider processes and stores personal data for the purpose of performance of the contract if its performance without the user's personal data was not possible.
The processing and storage of data due to performance of the contract on the basis of applicable legal obligations can not be denied. Personal data are processed and stored for this purpose to the extent and for the time necessary to perform such activity or for a period specified by law. Personal data is deleted after this time.
Possible reasons for storing and processing personal data
Customer identification and billing for services and products
Provision of electronic communications services or payment transactions
Compliance with statutory tax obligations
Exchange of data between electronic communications service providers that provide access to telecommunication networks, operation of information systems and operation of CCTV systems to provide service, operation and billing.
Customer analysis through third party services such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Remarketing, Traffic Analysis and Demographics Analysis, User Behavior Analysis, and more.
Provide evidence if the operator is required to defend
Evidence of non-claimants
Personal data, invoices and other necessary documents associated with the purchase of the service or product will be processed and retained for as long as the law provides.
Set up cookies in your internet browser
What are cookies?
Cookies are used on the hotelpatriot.sk website to provide some automated form functionality to the user. Cookies used by the hotelpatriot.sk website will usually be automatically deleted when you close the internet browser. In addition to these cookies, cookies that remain on the user's computer may be stored for months or years, depending on the user's settings. The reason for using such cookies is to provide the user with the most relevant content and the ability to make it as comfortable as possible for the site.
Cookies Hotel Château Belá , sro or third parties do not contain any personal data and collect only speudonymous data associated with its user ID. These are the data that the site viewed or what content it searched for. These data are never interconnected with the user's personal data.
Enable or disable cookies in regular internet browsers
The user may cancel or restrict the storage of cookie data on their computer or mobile device with the correct software settings of the Internet browser normally. In that case, however, the functionality of some parts of the site may be restricted.
User data is stored on the Google server for 26 months. For more information on retaining personal data used to analyze website traffic, visit Google's Google Analytics Data Store
Google Analytics can store user demographics such as gender, age, location, and so on. Data is anonymous.
Google Analytics can be linked to Google Search Console that analyzes search using Google's full-text search engine and how the user can access the website. This analysis may include the transmission of user's demographic and other personal data.Data is anonymous.
Google Analytics can be linked to Google AdWords Search, which serves to display an internet ad (in the form of text and graphics banners) and to target the ad to the right audience. This analysis may include the transmission of user's demographic andother personal data. Data is anonymous.
To stop storing Google Analytics cookies on your computer, you can use this tool to:
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
For more information about Google's processing of personal data, privacy, and cookies, visit: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7667196
Social Plugins & app
The web pages of Hotel Château Belá , sro are connected to plugins (applications) of third parties such as, for example, Erano Software AG, Facebook, Google Plus, YouTube, Twitter, AddThis, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc. These apps are saved and running on page servers. The company Hotel Chateau Bela, Ltd. does not affect the security of personal data when using third party applications.
The website of Hotel Château Belá , sro, uses third-party accessories that allow users to share, comment on, evaluate content on social networks, or register through a third-party account. In this case, the Internet browser creates a direct connection between the user and a third party using cookies and transferring user data between the website, the user's browser and the third-party server. Data are generally not associated with user's personal data. Company Hotel Chateau Bela, sro uses on their sites fundamentally reliable source plugins and add-ons. Hotel Chateau Bela Company Ltd. can not guarantee the reliability or functionality of third party plugins.
For a user's share on chateau-bela .sk / chateau-bela.com through social plug-ins, these actions may be displayed on third-party sites depending on the user's account settings (e.g., Facebook Like, Google Plus, Social sharing, and Come.).
Advertising and Remarketing
Website chateau-bela.sk / chateau-bela.com ads can appear including third party ads and howl can be used to display ads on the websites of third parties. The advertising system can use PPC technology or PPI and remarketing. These technologies are used on the site to provide the user with the most relevant offer, including on third-party websites. The company Hotel Chateau Bela, Ltd. through personalized advertising to interests provides interesting display advertising, to which the user has a personal relationship.
Ads are displayed on the websites of chateau-bela.sk / chateau-bela.com and on third-party websites with the help of cookies and analysis of user behavior on the Internet.
This website uses Google AdWrods and Facebook Ads.
Links to other sites
Our Website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the protection of personal data and privacy or the content of this site.
Maps and localization
This website may contain maps using Google Maps. This service may store user's personal information about its location.
Users of the hotelpatriot.sk website can contribute their content in the form of comments, ratings, etc. directly on websites or social networking sites or on their own social networking websites in the form of sharing and rating.
Any content, information, or other forms of data and communications posted on the site by users on the sitepatriot.com website or shared through social networks and other applications, as well as on third party websites, are not considered confidential and are not subject to the protection of business secrets.
The operator does not take responsibility for user posts, information, and communications. At the same time, it expressly prohibits the publication or transfer to the Web site of any unlawful, reprehensible, defamatory, obscene material or other material that violates human dignity or any discriminatory character.
The rights of the concerned offense (Act No. 122/2013 on the protection of personal data, as amended)
1) The person concerned has the right , upon written request, to require the operator
(a) confirmation of whether personal data are processed or processed,
- b) in a generally understandable form of the information on the processing of personal data in the information system in the scope according to § 15 par.(1)(a) to (e), second to sixth points; when issuing a decision under paragraph 5, the person concerned is entitled to become acquainted with the procedure for the processing and evaluation of operations,
(c) in a generally understandable form, precise information on the source from which it obtained its personal data for the processing,
(d) in a generally comprehensible form, a list of its personal data which is the subject of processing,
- e) correcting or liquidating any incorrect, incomplete or outdated personal data that is being processed,
(f) the liquidation of its personal data whose purpose of processing has ended; if they are the subject of processing, official documents containing personal data, they may request their return,
- g) the liquidation of its personal data that is being processed, if there has been a violation of the law,
(h) blocking its personal data by reason of withdrawal of consent prior to expiry of its period of validity if the operator processes personal data subject to the consent of the person concerned.
2) The right of the person concerned under paragraph 1 (e) and (f) may be limited only if such a restriction results from a separate law or its application would undermine the protection of the person concerned or violate the rights and freedoms of others.
3) The person concerned, upon written request, has the right to object to the operator
(a) the processing of personal data which it considers to be or will be processed for the purposes of direct marketing without its consent, and to request their liquidation,
- b) the use of the personal data referred to in Section 10Article 3(d) for the purposes of direct marketing by post, or
- c) the provision of personal data referred to in Section 10Article 3(d) for the purposes of direct marketing.
4) The person concerned, at the written request or personally, if the case does not delay the deferment, has the right at the time of the operator to object to the processing of personal data in cases pursuant to Section 10 Article 3 a), e), f) or g) by giving valid reasons or by providing evidence of unauthorized interference with its rights and the rights of the protected interests that are or may be damaged in such a case by such processing of personal data; if the legal grounds do not prevent it and it is proved that the objection of the person concerned is legitimate, the operator shall be obliged to block and dispose of the personal data the processing of which the person concerned has complained without undue delay as soon as circumstances allow.
- The person concerned, at the written request or personally, if the case does not delay the deferment, shall have the right to oppose the operator at any time and not to take a decision of the operator which would have legal effects or significant impact on the operator, if such decision is issued solely on the basis of automated processing its personal data.The person concerned has the right to require the operator to review the decision issued by a method other than the automated form of processing, the operator being obliged to comply with the request of the person concerned, in such a way that the decision-maker will have a decisive role in reviewing the decision;on the method of review and the result of the finding, the operator informs the person concerned within the time limit according to § 29 par. 3. The person concerned shall have no right to do so only if a specific law provides for measures to safeguard the legitimate interests of the person concerned or if, in the context of pre-contractual relationships or during the existence of contractual relationships, the operator has issued a decision to the satisfaction of the person concerned, or where, under the contract, the operator has taken other appropriate measures to safeguard the legitimate interests of the person concerned.
6) If the person concerned exercises his / her right
- a)in writing and from the content of his application, that he or she exercises his / her right, the application shall be deemed to have been filed under this Act;a request made by electronic mail or fax shall be delivered by the person concerned in writing no later than three days after the date of dispatch,
(b) in person, by oral proceedings, a record of who is entitled to the right to claim, what is claimed and when and who has drawn up the minutes, his signature and the signature of the person concerned; a copy of the minutes is the operator obliged to hand over to the person concerned,
(c) in the case of an intermediary referred to in (a) or (b), he shall be obliged to hand over the application or record to the operator without undue delay.
7) The suspected person suspects that his personal data is being unduly processed may submit to the Office a motion for the initiation of a procedure for the protection of personal data.
8) If the person concerned has no legal capacity in full, ¹⁵) his rights may be exercised by a legal representative. ¹⁶)
(9) If the person concerned does not live, his or her rights under this Act may be exercised by a close person. ¹⁷)
- 5) § 8 of the Civil Code as amended by Act no.509/1991 Coll.
¹⁶) § 26 to 30 of the Civil Code, as amended.
- 117) § 116 of the Civil Code.
Law on the Protection of Personal Data and Amendment of Some Acts (PDF, dataprotection.gov.sk)
When is what kind of data stored and for what reason?
Every time you carry out a hotel reservation or ask for any other service effort, person-related data such as name, address information, planned booking periods and credit card details are processed and stored. This serves the purpose both of handling the reservation and of getting in contact with you. We take the protection of your person-related data very seriously and therefore have reduced the mandatory required fields to a minimum and furthermore did not place your credit card details inside the personal profile.
A transfer of person-related data to third parties, i.e. to companies outside the Hotel Château Belá, will not take place.
What is the session cookies?
A session cookie, also known as an in-memory cookie or transient cookie, exists only in temporary memory while the user navigates the website. Web browsers normally delete session cookies when the user closes the browser. An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie or simply cookie) is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information (such as items added in the shopping cart in an online store) or to record the user's browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past). They can also be used to remember arbitrary pieces of information that the user previously entered into form fields such as names, addresses, passwords, and credit card numbers.
What exactly is the SSL certificate?
SSL is short for Secure Sockets Layer, and it is a technology that allows encrypting data between hosting/server and a visitor's browser. SSL certificate ensures that no third party can read or edit the data.
How does Credit card payment works?
Our Credit Card payment plugin captures guest credit card information while making reservation, then after the reservation is completed, reservation system will split the credit card number into 2 parts, the first part will be included in the emails that sent to asset's owners, and the second part is stored with the reservation data. So why does reservation system split credit card number? It is for security purpose, it makes it a lot harder for attackers who are trying to steal your guest's credit card numbers.
How to contradict the future use of data?
In order to contradict the further transmission of our newsletter, you only need to unsubscribe this via the unsubscribe link included in every newsletter.