Sit in the lotus flower, close your eyes and immerse yourself.
The yoga stay of the six senses with Monika brings you a break from the daily hustle and bustle, strengthening the body and all this in a place where luxury and tradition meet.
How do we engage our senses?
- Sight - We will show you how to practice eye yoga. We will let our eyes rest in nature and we will perceive its beautiful colors.
- Hearing - Through sound therapy, we bring balance to the hectic life and release stress and tension.
- Taste - Château Béla is known for its gastronomy. In addition to enjoying it, we also invite you for tea at five, where we will tune in to the next exercise through taste.
- Touch - You will feel the practice of individual asanas and at the same time we will show you the techniques of auto massage. There will be also available to book a massage.
- Smell - Proper breathing is important in yoga practice. When practicing yoga, we use essential oils, which can multiply the positive effects of the exercises.
- Vision - We will include also meditation or controlled relaxation. And in silence, intuition awakens..
This offer includes:
- Accommodation for 2 nights
- 5 yoga lessons
- Half pension
- 1x tea at 5 o'clock
- 1x 30 min. massage
- Usage of sauna and steam bath, outside swimming pool, fitness center, hotel cinema, and a small present.
The offer is suitable for beginners and advanced.
The offer is valid from 7. - 9. October 2022.
|1 person in a double room||269,00 €|
|1 person in a single room||339,00 €|
|Surcharge for a Junior Suite||25,00 € per room/ night|
|Surcharge for our Honeymoon Suite||65,00 € per room/ night|
|Surcharge for our Ullmann Suite||100,00 € per room/ night|
I am a woman, a mother, a daughter, a wife, a friend and I am also somebody, who wants to live a full and conscious life. And thanks to yoga, I succeed. I consider yoga to be GOD´s exercise for the body and mind.
I started practicing yoga in 2012 and it helped me so much that over time I decided to teach it to others as well. In 2016, I completed a basic intensive course at Fredy Ayisi's school, and since then I have attended many workshops and shorter courses where I have deepened my knowledge of yoga. Before taking maternity leave, I led my own yoga lessons in Nové Zámky. I am the founder and organizer of the Monami Yoga Festival. I was also one of the three yogis of a successful and repeated stay at Château Béla. I practice hatha yoga, which I sometimes create in vinyasa, sometimes it goes at a slower pace, sometimes it is more of breathwork and sometimes the exercise is focused on a specific part of the body. I try to make yoga varied because life itself is varied.
|Check in / check out||From 15:00 / until 10:00|
|Cancellation||In case of any change or cancellation of this binding reservation before arrival, we will apply the following cancellation fee: more than 72 hours (3 days) before arrival - 0% cancellation fee, less than 72 hours (3 days) or no arrival - 100 % of ordered services. We only accept cancellations in writing. In case of a shortening confirmed by you upon arrival or during your stay, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 80% of the amount for unused catering and accommodation services, which were pre-ordered and binding.|
|Children and extra beds||1 child under 1 year stays free of charge. Children between 1 and 3,99 years are charged 15,00 € per night. Children between 4 years and 15,99 years are charged 40,00 € per night. Guests above 16 years are charged 70,00 € per night.|
|Pets||Properly trained dogs are allowed at a daily fee of 25,00 €, in the company of the owner of the dog, and kept on a leash. Guide dogs for the visually impaired can stay at the hotel with their owner for free. Dogs are not allowed in restaurants, bars, lounges, and conference facilities (this prohibition does not apply to guide dogs).|
|Accepted credit cards||The hotel accepts the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard and Maestro. The hotel does not have a license to run an exchange office.|
|General||Restaurant, Bar, Garden, Terrace, Non-smoking rooms, Lift/elevator, Safety deposit box, Luggage storage, Garage, Children Playground, Private Cinema|
|Activities||Sauna, Steam Bath, Fitness Center, Massage, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Snooker Table, Table Football, Tennis, Segway, BBQ Facilities.|
|Services||Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Babysitting/Child Services, Laundry, Ironing Service, Souvenir/Gift Shop, Tour Desk, Photocopying, Ticket Service.|
|Internet||Free. WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.|
|Parking||Private parking is free of charge for hotel guests.|